ugh.... how about you?

so my dad needed ride to library to get some books and im sitting on the computer- the people in this place SMELL REALLY BAD!!! just venting. where do you notice where people smell the worst (except at gyms- they are sweating its to be expected lol)

pinkdena

Asked by pinkdena at 2:14 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Everywhere.. there are stinky people everywhere! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• LOL

On airplanes?
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 2:16 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Stinky people are everywhere.............

I live in downtown Portland. There stinky people: in the library, in the grocery stores, on the street, in the park, on the bus, on the train, on the streetcar.......................................need I continue.. LMAO
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:21 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• On public transportation! I used to work Downtown Cleveland and I would take the public bus down there so I wouldnt' have to pay for parking. Man...some of those people would smell so bad I wanted to pull my blouse up over my nose,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:21 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Whenever you are waiting for an appointment and there are a lot of people in there.. or at the dmv where if you don't get there thirty minutes before it opens.. then you wait for hours!!!
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 2:22 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• How about when you walk into someones fart that's walking in front of you?? LOL!! EWWWWWW.............. I mostly encounter smelly gross people in the supermarket. That's why I have a cart cover for my son to sit in since no one really ever washes their hands. GROSSSS!!!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:24 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• In the check-out line!!!
    jenniphee

Answer by jenniphee at 4:30 PM on Sep. 16, 2010