Today a boy invited my family to go to his house

I meet a boy and we are like friend i know he likes me but i'm not sure if i should date because i'm pregnant and i just think is weird being pregnant and date someone...
I already have been in his house because he invited me to dinner... but today he told me to invite my family because he want my family to know his family!
what do you think? Maybe his intention are real and he really want to raise my childrens...And my mom agree to meet his family! BUT 'M WONDERING HOW CAN BE POSSIBLE AN 16 YEARS OLD BOY WANT TO RAISE A FAMILY WITH A 16 YEARS OLD GIRL? IT'S LIKE MAYBE IS MORE MATURE THAN OTHER BOYS IN OUR AGE... I DON'T KNOW...
i'm nervous because it's the first time my mom is going to a friend expecially a boy house to dinner... My mom will bring my brother and sister and of couse my stepdad.
HE told her have a surprise for us... oh god i'm so nervous...

Sofiah

Asked by Sofiah at 2:16 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Im 23 and I got with my SO when he was 17. He is much more mature than my kids' bio father who is 24. He came in and helps me take care of my 5 & 3 year old daughters and we have another one on the way. You would be surprised at how amazing some things can turn out.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:18 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Wait, your 16, have a child on the way and already have another child? Where are the dad's of these babies?
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 2:20 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• WOW! I remember reading a post that you wrote about this a few days ago- Your Friend has really went out of his way to show you that he likes you! i can't answer WHY a 16 year old would want a pregnant girlfriend, but if his parents except it & your's do too- and you really like him- Give him a Shot- You must be a Very Special Young Lady to him! That is a really sweet thing of him to do; ask your family over for dinner! i can't wait to hear what his surpise is! make sure you post about it:) Wishing you the very best tonight- i hope everything goes Great!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 2:25 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Kathria
    well katrhria the father of my children is the same stupid guy! i don't sleep with everyboy i see! I RESPECT MY BODY OK?
    YEAH i know i'm very young but IF I WAS GROWN UP ENOUGH TO HAVE SEX THAN I SHOULD BE AND I AM GROWN UP TO TAKE CARE OF MY CHILDRENS!
    Sofiah

Comment by Sofiah (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I think it's ok. it all sounds respectable.
    just don't get pushed into anything you don't want to do, or if you aren't ready then put the brakes on .

good luck!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Sofiah.. you go girl! Some people get pregnant early but I respect you for taking care of your children!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:37 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• DAISY
    I'M VERY EXCITED TO! i really don't have any ideia of what kind of surprise he have!
    he is really a nice and cute boy!
    He told me he likes me because i'm just me! and i don't try to be someone else... Maybe because he wants to help me... we only know each other for a couple of weeks... i'm so so nervous about this dinner, how my family will react to his surprise...
    Sofiah

Comment by Sofiah (original poster) at 2:41 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• SuperrMommy
    Thank you for your support! IT'S REALLY GOOD TO HEAR SOMEONE TELLING ME THAT ! THANK YOU, I DO THE BEST I CAN!
    Sofiah

Comment by Sofiah (original poster) at 2:42 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• =) You are very welcome! Keep it up!♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:44 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I WILL!
    and i will make sure my childrens don't do the same mistakes i did!
    like i said to the other girl i was grown up to do what i did! and i have to be grown up to take my responsability as a mom.!
    Sofiah

Comment by Sofiah (original poster) at 2:47 PM on Sep. 16, 2010