professional whitening

I know some one on here has done this... I was wondering how much it cost you to do it and how many times do you you have to do it to get white white teeth lol i dont have yellow teeth but they arenot white like i want them to be lol

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 2:21 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• cost me $500 only did it once cause it made my teeth look fake.... hell whats wrong with teeth being off white lol
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 2:23 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• It's not worth it. Try buying a toothpaste with baking soda in it. I did that and I've been using it for less then a month and my teeth are getting whiter.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:23 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I did it once 10 years ago (professional bleaching in the dentist's office)and didn't notice too much of a difference. I just had it done again this past summer (the ZOOM! whitening treatment in the dentist's office) and I was disappointed again. Didn't notice too much of a difference this time either and my teeth weren't yellow either, I just wanted them brightened up a bit. Cost me $299 (got it on sale); the original price was $499.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• off white teeth lmbo i just want to put on red lip stick and my teeth blind people not look worse than they really are!!! :( stupid red lipstick!!
    whitenena

Comment by whitenena (original poster) at 4:12 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I have the bleaching trays and whitener but my teeth get REALLY sensitive when I do that. I am saving it for when I have a job interview. Other than that, I'm drinking my coffee and red wine and being ala natural ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:39 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• idkn bump
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:24 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• A BriteSmiles opened up near my office and as a grand opening they passed out coupons for $99 treatments to area businesses. My bf and I broke up (temporarily) and I wanted to do something nice for myself to feel better... I got a treatment. Holy smokes!!! for 99 bucks I wiped away about 5 years of coffee and red wine off of my teeth! To do it again will cost alot more than $99 so I should probably give up the coffee and the red wine, right?? LOL!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 11:50 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I have never done it, but my dentist said around $600
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 2:27 AM on Sep. 17, 2010