Are you voting 3rd party and why?

I've recently seen and heard more about some 3rd party candidates and I am curious to know more about them. I can't remember the name of one but I was just looking at Chuck Baldwin, and I liked some of what he was saying. Please tell me who you support and why you support them. No bashing of other candidates or responses please.

avpriddis

Asked by avpriddis at 9:55 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I've voting 3rd party- though I'm not sure who my vote will go to. McCain and Obama are too 'extreme' for me. They both have some things that I like, and some things that I don't. It's better to choose a candidate that best represents your ideals than to go with someone that is the 'lesser' of two evils.

I think there is a Chuck Baldwin group on here if you want more information on him. You'll have to search for it though :(
    EricaAbbott

Answer by EricaAbbott at 11:17 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• www.factcheck.org  for the REAL truth about ALL the parties, what they say, whats a outright LIE and what the truth is!

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:45 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I am voting for Chuck Baldwin because he and the Constitution Party believe in limited government and a return to the Constitution and our bill of rights. Presidents have become way too liberal with signing these executive orders that give them solely the right to take away our rights under those documents and suspend Congress. Clinton was a big fan of them, but Bush loves executive orders and what these do is give the president the right to become a dictator. Sound familiar? Government has gotten too big and meddles where it doesn't belong. Baldwin believes in doing away with this and returning our country to its true law of the land, the Constitution. So that is why I am voting for Chuck Baldwin.
    luvmybabieskna

Answer by luvmybabieskna at 9:25 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• You might as well not vote ... you don't have a right to complain if you are voting third party. There is NO way they will get in. It is a wasted vote!

Anonymous