what do i do?should i be too worried! [TMI] adult content

Well i'm 16 wks pregnant and yesterday me and my DH were having intercoarse everything was fine. or so i thought when i woke up today my underwear were full of blood i guess i slept through the most bleeding. :( so i called my o.b immediately and they scheduled me for 2 pm today which is in 3 hrs from now. I am so worried and feel so bad and idk if i shouldn't wait and go t the birthing center instead of waiting or what?! it's my 3rd pregnancy but i didnt have this problem with my other pregnancies. i don't even know what to think!

mommyof2chasmin

Asked by mommyof2chasmin at 2:28 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i had bleeding at 12 weeks... i was fine just baby streching out. maybe you guys were too rough or something... good luck i hope everything is ok!
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 2:30 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• If the bleeding stopped after the one time, then you are more than likely fine. Sexual intercourse can aggravate your cervix, causing bleeding and cramps.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:30 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Wow, wait and see what your doctor says. There are many reasons for bleeding and don't be alarmed unless you have to cause stress isn't good either.
    ChicaThis

Answer by ChicaThis at 2:32 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i hope all is ok but this happen to me at 11weks i have a tear and i lost a lot of blood but my baby was ok ill pray for u but ill wait to see ur doctor
    twimommy

Answer by twimommy at 2:33 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• thanks :)
    mommyof2chasmin

Comment by mommyof2chasmin (original poster) at 2:34 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• dont worry! i had alot of bleeding at 15 weeks with my 1 year old and i was freaking out! it was gushing! turned out i had placenta previa, the placenta was covering my cervix and intercourse made part of the placenta tear away frim the uterin wall. it healed and i have a healthy baby that is now 16 months! it could be something small! dont worry till you know!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 2:36 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i never bleed, But let us know what the doctor says...
    good luck
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 2:49 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Best wishes to you, I'd bet nothing is wrong and maybe just a little bit of tearing, but don't worry yet. I had some early pregnancy bleeding too, and we ended up being just fine. The fact that they scheduled you out for 3 hours instead of telling you to go to the ER, or come in right then should be a good sign. :)
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 3:40 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I spot every time I have sex right now because the baby is so low. I imagine you are fine, but I think it's great to check it out.
    whiteroses82

Answer by whiteroses82 at 4:46 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I hope everything is okay.
    kelliehelvie

Answer by kelliehelvie at 5:21 PM on Sep. 16, 2010