what kind of fundraisers do you have in your area?

We are always being asked to buy cookie dough, magazines, entertainment books. We love the Butter Braids! I want to know some different ones.
So what are the schools around the world (?) selling?

mazzoncini-mom

Asked by mazzoncini-mom at 2:47 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• This is my daughter's first year in school and her first fundraiser was pasta with www.funpastafundraising.com. We live in central FL.
    jenfraker

Answer by jenfraker at 10:03 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• once they made us sell light bulbs lol
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 2:49 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• we have beef jerkey right now its pretty good later they will be doing candles, magazines and pop.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 2:52 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• We have Market Day for now. I'm sure more will come as the holidays get closer.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:07 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Light bulbs! LOL
    Beef Jerky as a fundraiser?? hmmm
    Whats Market Day?
    mazzoncini-mom

Comment by mazzoncini-mom (original poster) at 3:09 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• We had a fundraiser last night for preschool.. Chuck E. Cheez came to school yesterday gave everyone there a coupon sticker for 10 free tokens. The preschool got 15% of everything that was spent food and tokens. We had a coupon on the iphone for a pizza and four drinks and 40 tokens plus another coupon for using the first coupons. It was about $21.00.
    The pizza was lousy, but my husband and granddaughter had great fun spending 70 tokens. We were there two hours and left very tired. The school made $3 not much but probably a 100 plus families. I think it was a great fund raiser.
    I noticed that Chuck E. was not that busy except for us. I think they do most of their business on the weekends. So it was a win - win.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:11 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• As a school we do Butter Braids and a few other small ones. Personally I would choose PartyLite because it offers 50% profit and direct shipping to each seller. Check it out at www.partylite.biz/jenuinescents
    TXCandleQueen

Answer by TXCandleQueen at 5:57 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• market days is like an ongoing food purchase... i think we had it once a month at my school. and yes light bulbs... sad thing too cause they were for a charity that helped the blind....ironic and mean i think
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 8:00 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I bought lite bulbs from the blind once. They called me and gave me the info on how they had a 5 year warranty. They didnt work for 5 months! My husband asked if I was going to call and return them but I said no I mean come on I bought lite bulbs from the blind! I considered it charity/fundraising for them.
    mazzoncini-mom

Comment by mazzoncini-mom (original poster) at 8:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Mariana Hoagies
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:11 PM on Sep. 16, 2010