question about cleaning the carpet?

I dont own a wetvac. A friend of mine has one and said I can borrow it but I dont think it would fit in my car lol. I did buy some resolve powder which is settling in a section of the carpet as we speak. It will dry up after 20 minutes and I can vacuum it up. The big bottles can only cover an 8x10 area. The bottles arent that pricey but to clean up the entire living and dining room it would add up on my wallet! any tips?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 2:56 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Home & Garden

• We found this stuff at Sams Club called Carpet CPR. It is less expensive than resolve and it takes up stains like they were new!! The stuff is fantastic!!!!!!!!! Try that.
    qustnmrk28

Answer by qustnmrk28 at 3:44 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• thanks! I must say...resolve is awesome! I vacuumed the area and all the stains are gone. I didnt even really use a ton! working on the living room right now. if carpet cpr is better I gotta try that lol
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 3:48 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• you can try the spray resolve and a scrub brush with a little water.. scrub, then let dry, sprinkle then vacuum..

helps get out those extra resistant stains (if you have a two year old you know how juice and other things can just end up out of no where, lol).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:37 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• You can rent a rug doctor for like $30

There are some local companies then rent them but they drop them off at your home and pick them up! Great for people with small cars
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 5:07 PM on Sep. 16, 2010