Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

How many of you think that men think with their d**ks?

I beleave that they think with them 98% of the time but the other 2% of the time they are sleeping lol.

Answer Question
 
jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 3:00 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 18 (5,311 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • 98% are thinking with their d!cks
    but, i think the other 2% are thinking with their assh0less in the air waiting for a dick to help them think

    just my opinion
    fiatpax

    Answer by fiatpax at 3:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

  • Have to agree with Robin Williams on this one...

    men brain n penis Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

    Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.