how many have had success when on clomid..if so how many rounds did it take??

Well do to all the crap I went through, I finally got my Provera and now starting all over again. So awaiting on a period so i can start clomid...this time it is clomid not some other medication. U cant wait to get a period, get clomid start and after all that try agian. I hoping I won't have to wait any longer, I just want a BFP and a bundle of joy 9 months later.

caleb2008

Asked by caleb2008 at 3:10 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I actually got pregnant while waiting to start my first round of Clomid :) Good luck mama
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 3:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• really wow, i wish it will happen to and thank you
    caleb2008

Comment by caleb2008 (original poster) at 3:21 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• You are welcome. We were shocked but hey, we will take all the good luck we get and be grateful for it!!!
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 3:28 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• My co-worker was on it and she got pregnant on her 3rd round!
    ChicaThis

Answer by ChicaThis at 3:48 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• yeah so true and that's how i am feeling, I'll take anything to just get another or two in our lives
    caleb2008

Comment by caleb2008 (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• thank you for sharing@chica..I am hoping that it wont take long because trying for a yr and half was long enough and not getting nothing out of it:(
    caleb2008

Comment by caleb2008 (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I went through 2 cycles of Clomid and got pregnant at the end of the 2nd cycle right after my Father In Law died. But I ended up having a lot of problems from taking Clomid and 2 years later they had to remove my thyroid. If I had it to do again I would skip the Clomid. Good Luck.

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 4:54 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• really wow, now just reading what you shared has me scared and having second thoughts. Though I am willing to risk it as long as I get another or two.
    caleb2008

Comment by caleb2008 (original poster) at 5:03 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I was on clomid for 5 cycles(Cycle days 3-7). I am now 24wks pregnant. Clomid was right for me because I didn't ovulate on my own at all, and it was the only thing that helped. I believe what improved my chances with Clomid though, I lost some weight, and I always took clomid at the same time every day(set my alarm for it).
    Goodluck!
    earthsangel2006

Answer by earthsangel2006 at 1:48 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• aww congrats and that is way I am taking it because it will take me forever to ovulate or just nothing at all. I will being taking clomid as well on day 3-7. I just hope I can be the lucky ones to get pregnant on cycle on because its been awhile we have been trying for our second. I wouldn't have thought I would be going through this. All the ladies in my family are very fertile and I became the odd ball...
    caleb2008

Comment by caleb2008 (original poster) at 12:31 PM on Sep. 17, 2010