Not really sure this is a question as much as I need to share... Arrested for Pretending to Practice Witchcraft...

"Police have charged a Brampton, Ont., man with fraud, and the unusual charge of pretending to practice witchcraft.

Sgt. Zahir Shah of the Peel Regional Police told CTV Toronto on Wednesday that the accused allegedly promised to perform magic for money "and that (he) would be able to solve any and all of your problems."

I'll post the link below...

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 3:18 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Here's the link...

Man charged with pretending to practise witchcraft

My first thought is GOOD! It's assholes like this guy that continue to give witches a bad name...

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 3:20 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Without even reading, I say good. its dumba$$es like him that give witchs bad names, Now Im going to go read the link.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 3:22 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I agree.
    cloverlover24

Answer by cloverlover24 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Now after reading the link, he shouldn't have taken the money.... & is still a DA....
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 3:23 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• that's crazy
    msh88

Answer by msh88 at 3:24 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• You can't fix stupid- he is just another con artist locked up. I agree with you though, part of the problem.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:09 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• So really he's getting charged for fraud. He promised to alleviate the problems he failed, he wouldn't return the money, fruad. Had he a)returned money for voiding the contract and not solving his clients problems or B) had been able to resolve the issues he wouldn't have been charged.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:30 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Good grief....like we don't already get enough bad press and this asshat is pretending to be a witch.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:50 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• BAH to him, I think the other ladies said what I was thinking on the subject LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:50 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• not suprising... more will crop up too.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:17 AM on Sep. 17, 2010