In your face! He WON

I am just practicing for Nov. 4th when Obama wins. Wonder what the post will look like on that day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• What is the big deal with the anonymous posting? I have seen that brought up a few times and I wonder what the deal is? If the person posted with a full page pic what difference does it make? Are you going to find the poster and run out with a gang and kick their butts? Do you hold all power over CafeMom that you can ban them for life? What is the big thorn in the side over posting anonymus? By the way here is my full page ad, I posted the question and I dare anyone to come to my house! Again I say In your face, the man is going to win and I am glad.

Ladycwells

Ladycwells

Answer by Ladycwells at 10:38 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Thats funny you posted anonymous.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:26 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I hope Obama wins to. But honestly? Were ALL F*ck*d No matter who wins. Sad but true. Notice I did NOT hide who I am posting this. I'm a registered Republican voting Democrat for the first time ever. And NO I would NOT have voted for Hilary! www.factcheck.org for the TRUTH on ALL of McCains LIES!!!!

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:29 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Oh, cute! Someone let their kid on their Cafemom page.
    Anonymous

• "In your face"? There are a lot of Obama supporters on here. Why say "In your face" to us when we are with you in the choice? Why not "The best man won" or "I was right, go me".
    Anonymous

• To be perfectly honest, I just want to see our country thriving again and while I personally think Obama is the person to get that started. However, should McCain wins and he can or WILL do it, then hey more power to him.
    Whoistheboss

Answer by Whoistheboss at 10:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• If you are for Obama then obviously the comment is not for you...why take it personal?
    Ladycwells

Answer by Ladycwells at 10:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• The government is going to tell you what to do no matter who is elected as Bush is a prime example. What the country needs is change. We need a voice and right about now a great deal of relief and no matter what side of the argument you appear on, to applaud even a year of oppression is downright flatminded.
    Ladycwells

Answer by Ladycwells at 10:43 PM on Oct. 17, 2008