Could you remain married to a man who refused to have sex with you? adult content

I was watching the Tyra show and it had two couples that state that they CAN NOT have sex. One couple had been married for 2 years and another couple had been married for 7 years. The 7 year couple, have had sex once but was unable to do it again. Interestingly she did get pregnant. Now the men are willing and able to have sex however the women are unable to because of the pain. One couple has been diagnosed with Vaginismus = It can seem as if there is "no way in", almost as if there is a brick wall blocking the entrance. In severe cases, when the muscles at the opening of the vagina go into spasm, it is called vaginismus.

Lastly one couple after 5 years decided to have 40 injections of botox injected vaginally. She could then have sex 3 weeks later.

Would you go to such an extreme to have sex?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 3:47 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I do not think I could do what that lady did. I do not like needles! Heck I don't even like going to my 1 year check ups! I will admit at this moment my husband and I do not have sex all the time. Neither one of us is a sex freak so we can live with out it.
    lil_Army_Wife05

Answer by lil_Army_Wife05 at 3:49 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Yes, you can be married this way and I know exactly what that feels like.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 3:49 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Yes, I could. Sex is not the only thing to a marriage.

Answer by louise2 at 3:50 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I would. I don't feel that is going to extreme.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 3:51 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I wonder if a husband would remain with their wives?...
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 3:52 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• My husband and I are usually unable to. (Mostly due to my physical pain) I wont go to extremes to be able to. Normally, we find other ways to achieve satisfaction, but I've also given him permission to "play" with others- dependent on my approval- and her understanding that it's just for fun.
    mommymonkey

Answer by mommymonkey at 3:55 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• A DH would only stay if it was him who was having the problem.

Answer by louise2 at 4:01 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• If it was affecting my relationship and I could afford it then yes I'd go to that extreme to have sex. I would want to explore as many other options out there as i could first though.

Sex isn't everything in a marriage, no, but I think that especially for men physical intimacy is a BIG deal.
    BaileynMe

Answer by BaileynMe at 4:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I guess if you want to have sex that bad you will do anything
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 4:19 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

Answer by mommymonkey

WOW!!!!      jaw drop

35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 4:29 PM on Sep. 16, 2010