What are some fun things to do with fruit, or fun ways to eat it?

What are some fun things that you & your family do with your fruit?
I make PB Banana pops, which are frozen bananas, with pop stick in it, after it freezes, add some PB, refreeze, then dip in chocolate! There are so many variations to this snack as well, like using nuts, nutella, coconut, etc! The kids love it :)

I also make fruit popsicles which I use a popsicle tray, put fruit in it, then add water until it comes right above the fruit and top it off with juice. Made some today with 2 grapes in the bottom of each, then added a blackberry to each, added water, then topped it off with freshly squeezed orange juice. Theyre really good :)

Baked grapefruit.. Grapefruit topped with cinnamon and baked in the oven :)

& Ofcourse, fruit salad, which I combine fresh fruits with FF Cool Whip and a few marshmallows!

Looking for some new & fun ideas! Thanks ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Smoothies, frozen grapes, a glob of peanut butter in a bowl with apple slices, homemade frozen fruit cups (thaw a can of orange juice concentrate, pour in a bowl, add about a liter of lemon-lime soda {yeah not the greatest but it tastes good}, and add all kinds & amounts of fruit - chopped pineapple, cut strawberries, bananas, blueberries, raspberries, mandarin oranges, grapes, chopped peaches, chopped pears, anything that sounds good - my kids go GAGA for these). I don't really have to make fruit fun for my kids, they love it anyway.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 6:43 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• yogurt dip.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:56 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I love to throw everything in the blender. All sorts of fruit, often add carrots or red beet <--- amazing color!!!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 3:52 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I make a yummy fruit dip. One block of Philadelphia cream cheese and a jar of marshmallow fluff...let cream cheese get to room temperature and then mix together and chill. YUM!!
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 3:53 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• My son is into Kabobs now... I was thinking about making some fruit kabobs.
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 3:55 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Chocolate dipped fruit! Strawberries or bananas are awesome!
    laffin4fun

Answer by laffin4fun at 10:07 PM on Sep. 16, 2010