Finding a Penny

I know I heard something a long time ago about people finding pennies in strange places supposedly representing a message from a deceased loved one. I can't find anything on the Internet so far and thought someone here might know.

I really really need to know the answer to this!!!!!!!!!!

Allergic2Stupid

Asked by Allergic2Stupid at 3:54 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Some people call it "Pennies from heaven." Some believe that if you find a penny in a place you otherwise wouldn't or they keep showing up, they may be from a loved one who has died. I never really believed that either until my best friend in the whole world died in a car accident along with my cousin's boyfriend, who was also a good friend of mine. I was very upset. Then one day I felt something in my shoe. I took my shoe and sock off and stuck to the bottom of my foot were two shiny pennies! They weren' there when I put my socks on, I would have seen them and I didn't feel them until that moment. It would be just like them too, to put them in my shoe of all places, those two were jokesters, especially my cousin's boyfriend.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 4:07 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• It's a common thought that deceased loved ones leave signs behind, including coins. One example I saw was that one woman kept finding pennies in the driver's side door of her car after her grandfather died. Personally I don't put much stock in stuff like that, but a lot of people do and if it brings you comfort, then it's something positive for you.
    BaileynMe

Answer by BaileynMe at 3:57 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Wow! Thanks! I found a random penny that I know wasn't there the last time I was on the balcony and there's no other way for it to end up out here lol...coupled with a few other things I'm either going crackers or we have a tenant!
    Allergic2Stupid

Comment by Allergic2Stupid (original poster) at 4:48 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Anyone else have a useful perspective?

Ever since a CM mom pointed out an orb to me in one of my photos I've been wracking my brain and paying more attention to what goes on around me. The orb, now this penny thing..... It's freaky!
    Allergic2Stupid

Comment by Allergic2Stupid (original poster) at 1:32 AM on Sep. 17, 2010