What does this sound like to you???

I know this girl and she divorced her husband because she said that the whole time they were married they never had sex. They were married for 4 years. She went out and had an affair with another guy (as a virgin she says) and then divorced her husband. Now she will not sleep with him(the other guy) again because she wants him to marry her? Does that not scream that she has issues. I have a hard time believing her now that I have heard this. She temps the man and gives him a taste but will not give him anymore until they are married???
Is there a name for a person like this? She made up some lame excuse and blamed her husband for the reason they never slept together. she has only been divorced a few months and is already engaged? I think she is the one with the problem.

cloverlover24

Asked by cloverlover24 at 3:55 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I think people like that are called "Complete F*cking Morons".
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 4:07 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I agree. Sounds like major issues.
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 3:57 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Sounds problematic to me. If I were her fiance, I'd be running in the other direction. Four years and no sex? Not even on their wedding night or soon after? Yeah... that sounds like HER problem, not his.
    BaileynMe

Answer by BaileynMe at 4:00 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Slut. whore, comes to mind. Gold digger

Answer by louise2 at 3:57 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I agree she does have issues. What does being married have to do with sex for her?
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 4:01 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• That's what I don't get. She says she left her husband because she wasn't getting any sex and then has it one time and now won't have it again??? Just seems very strange to me. Why cry on everyone's shoulder saying you don't get any and you never have and then have a perfect opportunity to have lots of it and she tells him no, not until we are married?? Just doesn't compute in my brain.
    cloverlover24

Comment by cloverlover24 (original poster) at 4:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• She definitely has issues!!!

noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 4:13 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• We always called them cock teasers
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 4:36 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Maybe she doesn't have issues...maybe she wanted to know what sex felt like, had it and it wasn't that good...but since she had it with this man, she wants him to marry her...who knows what goes on in the heads of other people. I say as long as she's happy then I'm on cloud nine too cause either way, her sexual business is none of my concern and I would tell her exactly that!
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 5:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2010