What's the best job you've ever had?

I loved bartending!

jolee0222

Asked by jolee0222 at 4:00 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• When I was seventeen, I got my first job in a small woman's clothing store. I still lived with my parents so it felt liberating. I had alot of fun there.
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 4:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I worked at this one place for fourteen years as an admin. Totally loved the job and the people, thought this was the job I'd have for life. It was and still is a very prominent company, but sadly went from being privately owned to corporate owned. This changed everything and the people. Sadly the 'corporate' did not think our offices were placed well demographically so they closed our offices down and us as well. I have worked other positions since then, but will always tell people that, that one job I truly loved and didn't mind the work or hours. It was fun!
    MsIrene05

Answer by MsIrene05 at 4:04 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I did like bartending too.. or any like job like that.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:18 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I worked several different positions at Disneyland, but I would consider them all to be my best job ever. Even when people were cranky, I didn't care because for every few jerks I had to deal with, I was making thousands of other people happy!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 4:37 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• When I was 17 I worked at a small dairy freeze. It's like an ice cream stand. We sold ice cream, malts, sundaes, flurries, nachos, hot dogs, all kinds of ice cream concoctions lol. It's was so fun! I only made $6.50 plus tips but I didn't really have any bills to pay and I had a blast. Ah the good ole days!
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 7:45 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• A local sandwich shop. The pay was a little more than $5 an hour- but you got free food (sandwiches, chips, ice cream, & soup) while you worked. It was a good environment too.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 8:09 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• coaching gymnastics
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 8:13 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I worked 7 years for a photography company that takes newborn pictures in hospitals, I loved every minute of it!

Answer by older at 8:18 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Being a mommy. =)
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 8:29 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Being my sons mommy! I also loved working at the bank I worked at for 4 years!
    ahappymommy

Answer by ahappymommy at 8:40 PM on Sep. 16, 2010