enjoy the ride rewards on huggies.. have you entered the contests?

I'm trying to decide how to spend my points.
have you ever entered one of the "instant win" contests, like for the $10 visa card

do you ever win?

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 4:00 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• Haha...I have tried on the instant win for the gift cards and never win but I asked on the group on facebook and some ladies have so it is possible,I guess I am never lucky though.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 4:04 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I've tried, but never won. I don't buy many Huggies products, so I figure I'll never have enough to actually redeem them for anything. Hey, why not try?
    hobbyhorse

Answer by hobbyhorse at 4:06 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I have, and I've never won. Now I still to collecting and saving them. At least that way, I know I'm guaranteed something. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:12 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• well i think its dumb that it seems hard to win anything and anything worth getting with the points is like 800 points. im only getting 9 points a month for buying their overnight diapers. one pack of their wipes is like 200+ and i hate their wipes lol.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Comment by ElsaSalsaaa (original poster) at 4:21 PM on Sep. 16, 2010