OPK question!

This will be my first month using opk's! I started charting bbt temps last month. My cycles seem to fluctuate from month to month. My last months chart shows I O'd on cycle day 15 w/ a luteal phase of 13 days giving me a cycle length of 28 days. I was wondering when the best day to start my opk testing this month. I am currently on cycle day 5.

sloppyjo82

Asked by sloppyjo82 at 4:16 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Counting form the first day of your last period you should start around day 10. If you don't get a pos then start earlier the next month but most people will get a poss between days 10 and 18.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:01 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I agree, CD10 is usually when people start testing. Make sure you test in the early afternoon (1-4pm), hold your urine for several hours before hand and avoid drinking for a few hours also. Good luck!
    smileyashmommy

Answer by smileyashmommy at 9:44 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Both girls have given the advice I would also give to you. I am on CD 8 today and will begin testing with OPK's on CD 10 as well b/c my cycle is 28-29 days long. Good luck!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 3:25 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Thanks ladies! I will do just that! :)
    sloppyjo82

Comment by sloppyjo82 (original poster) at 11:27 PM on Sep. 17, 2010