what my chance of having another miscarriage if i get pregnant 2 wks after my 1st miscarriage?

I just had a miscarriage 2 wks ago and my dr told us we could start trying after i stopped bleeding.. well the bleeding has stopped and im now showing signs of ovulation..My first pregency was normal.. and my last i had a blighten ovum... I know people are going to say that i need to wait.. but i wouldn't be trying if my dr didn't okay it... but my question is what my chance of having another miscarriage?

coltonmommy

Asked by coltonmommy at 10:34 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I just had a miscarriage too. My doctor said to wait until after I had my first regular period... but I have read that some doctors recommend three regular periods... My doctor did say that there is a slightly higher risk of repeating the miscarriage if you don't let your body repair it's self and replenish what the first (however small) pregnancy took out of you.
    Who knows... so many doctors, so many opinions. But I guess the safe answer is to wait, since it can't hurt and the alternative might.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• My doctor told me to wait for 2 regular periods... HA we didn't. But the doctor also told us that it would be almost impossible for us to get pregnant RIGHT after the miscarriage because my body wouldn't be ovulating. Well my body was and the day after my miscarriage I got pregnant and now I'm about 4 weeks away from having a healthy baby boy. :) So yeah! My body has done prefect with this pregnancy. I just always say God knows what your body can handle and if you get pregnant He was the One who made it possible :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 1:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2008