Does anyone have any tips on increasing blogger traffic?

http://www.theskinnyscoop.com/top10/questions/30/Top_10_Blogger_Quiz

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my daughter suggested that you get or link from facebook and twitter
    MsIrene05

Answer by MsIrene05 at 4:24 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• That's a good one. I have seen that response on the SkinnyScoop blogger quiz.

mom_valley

Answer by mom_valley at 4:27 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Advertise it wherever you can. FB, Twitter, to your friends and family. Join the blogging groups here on CM.

Is that your blog link above?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:29 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• get a link
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 4:37 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Put it out there as much as you can, I guess. Link it to your facebook and other sites, even if you just put the link on it, although on facebook you can pull the RSS feed. You can even do that here on CM (mine is) ;)

Look for groups online from your different networks (facebook, CM, etc) that are relevant to your blog, and get involved and share there, let them know about it.

Post as much as possible (that's the hard part for me, lol, with a toddler who fights nap time, I've only got two posts up on my current blog), because the more there is to read, the more you have to offer.

Follow blogs similar to yours - network. If you comment on other people's blogs, there's a chance they may check out yours, especially if they're somehow relevant to each other.

Its all about putting yourself out there. Best of luck! :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:51 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Thanks.
    mom_valley

Answer by mom_valley at 3:57 PM on Sep. 21, 2010