how do u find out who voted down on your answer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't vote anyone down no matter how I feel about their answer. Wish they didn't have that because I've seen some really good responders answers getting voted down. To my knowledge you can't find out who voted you down..........

zbee

Answer by zbee at 5:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• You can't. I wish you could.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 4:36 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Yeah I don't think you can. I don't think they should allow you to vote down. some people feel differently about subjects
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 4:40 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• The vote down is getting abused, just like they knew it would. People are downvoting for petty reasons, and you can't tell who did it, which is a good thing, because I think if you could, the pettiness would get worse....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:52 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• You can't.

which is fine with me.. I don't really care about getting voted down enough to bother wondering about who did it.. lol

Really though. The downvote mess would get totally out of hand, and the bickering, back biting, trolling, pm/chat box spamming, and like mess would start happening if people did know who gave them downvotes. The drama in answers would start to be like the drama in many groups on here. And I for one. Have no interest in that happening.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:57 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i am answering a question about voting down and I got voted down...what the hell. Some people
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 5:24 PM on Sep. 16, 2010