Does anyone have a teen that is really good in the school sport they participate in?

nehi81

Asked by nehi81 at 4:51 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Two of my sons were good at tennis. They won tournaments and played until high school. I'm not sure what you mean by really good.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:57 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• My 15 year old is a great hockey and baseball player.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 5:00 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• DS is a starter on his varsity football team. He's not going to the pros or anything but he gets a lot of playing time.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 5:01 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Both my boys are very athletic and great at the sports they play.

My 16 yr old is 10th in Nation for USA Wrestling, he is a starting running back on the Varsity Football team, he is on the Varsity wrestling team and took 5th place at state his Freshman year, loosing by 2 points to the previous years champion (huge write up in the paper about him winning he's the only won in our school that came home with a medal) and he is on the All Star Baseball team - he plays catcher and 3rd base (not a very strong batter but great on the field). He is also in Track and does really well for his events.

My 12 year old also wrestles and placed 2nd at the State Tournament for his age and weight. He is a starting full back and starting defensive end for Football - they want him to be Quarter Back but he doesn't want to, he also plays catcher for his Baseball team
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 6:01 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Not yet.. ;)
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:12 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• All my children are very good in Cross Country.My older two were on varsity by their jr year and medal-ed at district ,regional and state level for soph.,jr. and sr. years.My younger two are in middle school but have made the A team for their grades.This is all inherited from dad he ran in high school.They are not dashers but can keep a pace forever or 6 miles...that would be forever for me.My oldest was very good at Rugby and was offered partial scholarships at several colleges but they were not where he had wanted to go since he was 10. My daughter was ranked 4th in the city for golf.She did accept a partial golf scholarship at the college she attends. They have it all for her top ten BSN program,top ten sign language and golf...her perfect match.Not for me, it is 700 miles away. The younger two were on their respective A teams for basketball last year.We will see for this year.

No pros here. ;)

drfink

Answer by drfink at 12:54 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Not yet but im thinking she will be in basketball
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:04 AM on Sep. 27, 2010