What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you in the last year?

nehi81

Asked by nehi81 at 4:59 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I ran into a wall in my house while I was trying to text a friend. I totally face planted. It was amazing :o)
    xChasingxAmyx

Answer by xChasingxAmyx at 4:59 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• we were standing in line at the bank and my dd yelled "mommy i need to poop!" that was pretty awesome.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:09 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I am 38 years old and my cycle came on and I messed up my clothes. I was at Walmart we were out with family, so I know that they saw.. Isnt that what happens to 12 year olds?
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 6:01 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I hadn't slept in days. I was stressing trying to pack. I got up to go into my garage for another box. It seemed rather chilly. I looked up just in time to see my husband had left the garage door open and my neighbors standing in front of their house talking with friends. That in itself wasn't bad. But you see, I had no clothes on because mine were in the washer.... Needless to say. I am so very glad we were moving out of State!!! LOL
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 11:22 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• My dd tried to go for the boob in the deli. Everyone was like what the heck
    BjFuller

Answer by BjFuller at 12:39 PM on Sep. 21, 2010