How many times ....

is too many times to get married? How would you/do you feel when you hear that some is getting remarried to someone they have already been married to?

Wonderlust

Asked by Wonderlust at 5:03 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I think 1 is to many LOL. If they feel back in love with the person they divorced, then why not?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:04 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I don't think that there is a wrong number. You can't help that you fall out of love or into love. However, getting remarried to someone you have already had a failed marriage with...I say you can't fix stupid. There is a reason you got divorced.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• For me personally.. I only have one time in me.. Really. I've been married 25 years now. If anything were to happen to my marriage tommorrow. I would not remarry. I just do not have it in me to do, go through,etc all it takes to maintain a happy/healthy marriage again.

Anyone else.. Each individual has to decide for themselves how many times is "too many" for them.

I personally do not think that one individual can determine how many is too many for anyone other themselves.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:06 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i think 2 is too many times.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:06 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• As many as it takes to get it right.........lol
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 5:08 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Then I guess I've been married too many times. I'm on my second marriage. My first husband was abusive.
    I think if someone gets divorced several times, 2-3-4 times, they need to take a look at themselves. They may just find themselves getting wrapped up with abusive men/women. Or they are just not meant to be married. Some people are not the marrying kind.
    For those getting married to someone they are divorced from, I hope they get it right the second time around!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:13 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Umm I dont know... I think if someone is married and the mate dies they should marry again...
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 5:21 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I don't care how many times anyone wants to get married. Hopefully they will find someone to make them happy...... However, I am only getting married once. And if this ever ends, I will be unmarried until I die!
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 5:27 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I would feel that it's none of my business..
    Ren_Ren

Answer by Ren_Ren at 6:24 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• personally i wouldn't care.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:51 PM on Sep. 16, 2010