What's the meanest thing you've done to someone?

This girl named Jamie stole my expensive glitter lotion and a bunch of other stuff from me and she spit nasty loogies all over my new backpack. Everyone told me she did including HER! I was sooo pissed! She thought it was funny to be mean to me cuz I was poor. I brought some super glue to school the next day and squirted it all over her hair durning class. She had to cut her waist length hair up to her chin. I thought the bitch deserved it......

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 10:58 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I used to mess with people online.   A long time ago I was talking online to two guys and they both wanted to meet me on the same night.  I really wasn't up for meeting people in the middle of the night but they both kept pressing me.  One even gave me directions to his place.  So I just gave those directions to the other guy's house and told him to just come over and pick me up and we'd go somewhere.  I also told him to honk when he got there and told the other guy that I'd honk when I got to his place.  OMG!  IT was great!  I don't know whatever came of that...but lets just say I never heard from them again.  I was SO MEAN!  There's more....

Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:22 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I really hate people with dirty ears.. I was getting in line at the supermarket and this man cut in front of me. It was the express line. He gave me this stupid smug smile, while I was waiting behind him I noticed his really disgusting ears so.....I took a q tip that was in my pocketbook and stuck it in his ear. I was so shocked that I did that I just left my stuff and ran away! LOL True story.
    Anonymous

• I pissed in my sisters friends body spray bottle when I was about 8 years old. Me & my brother thought it would be funny & it was after she sprayed it on herself. Now that I think about it, that was really messed up.
    Klomas1988

Answer by Klomas1988 at 11:02 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I used to work for Starbucks and well this customer was asking for an oatmeal raisin cookie, I tried telling her the cookie she was looking at wasn't oatmeal raisin, but she just insisted it was, so while I walked over to get it I heard her say to her girlfriend "That's why I'm sending my daughter to college" Mind you I was paying my own way through scholl at the time! So anyway, she was out in the lobby with his girlfriend and while they were fixing their coffee I noticed she left her ugly fur coat on a seat so no one would take their table. Well I decided to go tidy up the lobby, while I did that I wrapped a bottle of caramel sauce in a cloth and as I walked by her coat I sprayed caramel all over it. I am not sorry and I would do it again if I could.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 11:09 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Ok, I've got two. In the 6th grade this girl lied to me and my friend L about a church-party. We showed up at her church and...no party. The next day at lunch the girl (who was chubby) went to the bathroom after she finished eating, so we scrambled to pick up all the french fries off the floor and get them onto her tray. She came back and ate them ALL.. Of course someone tattled, and we both got lunch-detention and had to sit with the kindergarteners for a MONTH!

DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:26 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• The other one took place when I was 16. My boyfriend Matt (now my hubby) had just dumped me, and a big group of my friends all went camping. My friend R (who was dating a guy - we'll call him K) was being super-flirtacious - rubbing Matt's head and star gazing with him and whatnot. Well, I knew her boyfriend K had a crush on me, so the following week at school, I deliberately stole her boyfriend. It was a double-whammy for me, because Matt HATED K..... I managed to get back at the "friend" R for her flirting, and also made Matt jealous. I do feel really bad for K, though.....so used.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:28 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• oooh dustermommy you're the kinda bitch I love. LOL
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 11:31 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• *winks*
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:43 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• UGGHHH this is not something I did.But I was there when my brother did it...
    We had this horribly mean neighbor woman who was ALWAYS SCREAMING at the top of her lungs at her three kids in her raspy, "fishwife" voice. We could hear her on a rampage screaming her lungs out at them every day, for one offense or another that they had committed. She'd call them filthy names, too, and say the vilest things to them. The kids were , themselves, hateful to us neighbor kids, in return. They would do rotten things to us, like throw garbage in our yard, throw rocks at us and our poor, sweet dog---kind,patient collie, who harmed no one.
    One day my brother had a brainstorm! He decided to show the neighbors just what he thought of them. So he got a bucket, crapped in it, and flung the contents of the bucket onto the neighbors garage, where it splatted and formed a huge brown clump on the brick wall.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 11:49 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• (cont.)The little 5 year old girl spotted the mess, ran into the house hollering for her mom.The woman came out, spied the present from my brother, and exclaimed"WELL whoever did that sure must have got a DIRTY HAND!!!"
    The disgusting part is, they NEVER cleaned the mess and as the rains came it streaked down the wall and stayed there for YEARS!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 11:54 PM on Oct. 17, 2008