Should your tax dollars support 6th graders praying in a mosque?

Mass. public school
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7-I9Qp3d4Y&feature=player_embedded

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I thought that public schools did not want to do anything revolving around religions? I've always seen  some public schools as too politically charged. They don't just educate, they try to push their agendas onto the children and that is not really right. If they just told the parents it was about architecture the boys should not have been partaking in the prayer. It's a example of how the schools say one thing and do another. You never really can trust the school to do what they say because they have an agenda.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 5:32 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• LOL...Yes I was dullscissors. The double standard around here makes me crazy! I go out of my way to make sure I am referring to Muslim EXTREMISTS when referring to terrorists, but people on here lump all Christians together an say truly HATEFUL things about them all the while not ever wanting to say the WORD Muslim with ANYTHING negative. It's a little insane. I was ACTUALLY told the the REASON people are so mean and hateful to Christians on here is because they are the loudest. Really?? THATS a reason for hate?

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:34 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• no more then they should go to support a cathedral...but then there is double standard isnt there. Muslims are AWESOME and Christians are EVIL to many on here...soooo I am SURE the Cathedral would be out....

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:16 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• jaw dropSomeone would be getting an a@@ kicking..christian style ;p..seriously though i'd be livid if my child was involved..So there is all of this catering and bowing down to this one religion..and THIS..

Where is the crying? Remember all of the crying over a prayer at a school football game?

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:48 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• no, no taxes to support ANY religion, if not ALL are supported.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:20 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE! CONSTITUTIONAL VIOLATION!! WE'RE ALL GOING TO BE FORCED TO BE MUSLIMS NOW!!
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 6:03 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I have no problem with Muslim children praying or whatever. However, when Christian children are not afforded the same liberties as the Muslim children, there is a huge problem! And I cannot believe that there is not more of an outcry about this!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 6:52 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Doesn't bother me....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 5:14 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Nope. My tax dollars shouldn't go religous establishments.
    nicole_Evans

Answer by nicole_Evans at 5:17 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• @history..i think she was being sarcastic...right??
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:21 PM on Sep. 16, 2010