Poop in the floor?

So my daughter just took off her pullup an exploded on the floor ..she didn't tell me she had to potty or anything she just stood there and I think she may have an upset tummy...anyway any suggestions as to what to get the smell out of my rug. I've scrubbed it and frebreezed it and I still smell it.

sweet_mamaof3

Asked by sweet_mamaof3 at 5:35 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Carpet cleaning and baking soda. Baking soda does wonders for odors! (It makes my toddlers diaper pail smell soooo much better!)
    newmommy0409

Answer by newmommy0409 at 9:01 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Rent a carpet cleaner. Unless you pull up a poop stain the smell will last forever. Potty training is the reason why I asked for and got a steam cleaner 2 years ago. Very worth the investment.
    Wonderlust

Answer by Wonderlust at 5:38 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• vanilla got the pee smell out of my couch...just mix it with soapy water...umm, anytime my dd or our puppy poop/pee in the floor, i imediately use the carpet stain remover, and put some shout on it......umm, also, the carpe refresher that thy have at the dollar general works. good luck
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 6:32 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• a rug doctor diffrent places rent them out but my daughter is 2 years old she dosent pull her pull up off but when she gets off her potty she still has some hanging from her butt and its gotten in carpet only thing i could use to get stain and smell out but im def. considering get all hardwood floors
    aggheff08

Answer by aggheff08 at 7:04 PM on Sep. 16, 2010