were you right?

i heard the other day that mothers intuition is usually very accurate. if you know what youre having now, were you right before you found out? like if your having a girl...did you just know it was a girl before you really knew? sorry if its confusing lol. its just hard to explain. i just have this really strong feeling that im gonna have a girl but all the chinese charts and the way im carrying say boy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I really thought I was going to have a boy...and I did!
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 11:11 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• i thought i was having a girl but then found out im having a boy.
    though i had a strong feeling i was going to have a girl ;p
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 11:11 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• This is my third pregnancy and the ONLY one I got right. I was so sure my first would be a Girl. I was way off... the second, I was kind of hoping for another boy - since I "knew what to expect" with boys.. but it was girl. Finally! Finally! Number three - I insisted this was a boy, against my husband gloating it was another girl. I was right! (Unless the sonographer was wrong.. hehe)
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 11:17 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I knew i was going to have a boy- and i did. We didn't find out the sex until he was born... we didn't even have a girl's name picked out.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I really went back and forth, but my hubby was convinced he was a boy, and sure enough, he was.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• With my first everyone swore up and down that it was a boy, even the stupid chinese calendar said I was having a boy. But I never really thought it was a boy and turned out it was a girl. With my second I knew right away it was a boy and told everyone and I was right.
    MyLoves041419

Answer by MyLoves041419 at 11:24 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Every woman I know knew what they were having.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:25 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I was sure I was having boy with my first even though I wanted a girl and He was in fact a boy. With #2 I really thought it was a girl but I kept trying to tell myself it wasn't but it was in fact a girl...I was right with both
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:27 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• oh and the Chinese calender was wrong with #2 I mean it has 50/50 chance of being right or wrong so I never really paid much attention to it...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:28 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• i was wrong lol
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:29 PM on Oct. 17, 2008