New At Home Business

What have you found to be the most helpful way to get new customers for your at home business? I'm new and looking for ideas!

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• I guess depending on what it is......flyers. Brochures advertising on what your at home business is.

You can print out flyers and place them on cars in parking lots at malls, shopping strip malls......

I am sure those whom work from home here can assist you a bit better........good luck at your at home endeavor!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 6:14 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• ya i agree it depends. some business are better to market online and some are better offline. email me if you need some pointers i have a email i send all my new recruits
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 7:03 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I think the best way to market is to create relationships, dont try to just make a buck, make a friend, and maybe you will also have a customer.

May take a bit longer, but a stable business is better than one where you are always replacing associates or customers.

A quick buck method is tacky.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Networking - talking and making connections with people, it helps to determine whether they'd be a good recipient for your product or not and showing you care about them and not their money helps give business a longer life.

Leaving brochures as a "paper trail" so you're getting in front of as many people as possible, internet marketing is useful too when done correctly.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 11:32 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I attend networking events, like local chamber of commerce meetings and the National Association of Women Business Owners.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:01 PM on Sep. 19, 2010