laundry soap for babies?

so do i really need to buy one of those fancy ones?
i'm actully allergy to soap and the one i use now works fine for my skin.
but i wanna hear form other moms good soap that work for thier babies.
and i know all our skin is different, so our babys.
i just need a push in the rite way.

frankye

Asked by frankye at 6:20 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you can buy the krogers version or the all version. check the labels against each other when in doubt
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 6:21 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i would say try yours and if it bothers the baby's skin change it. i used purex free and clear and it worked for my dd.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:23 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I always used the same detergent with my babies clothes. I never used the Dreft or any of those special baby detergents. If you have found one that works for your sensitive skin, then it will probably work for your baby as well!
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 6:26 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i didn't use dreft. but after awhile i found out both my kids have exzcema and i have to use arm and hammer fragrance free dye free. that one works for us!
    summerdaile

Answer by summerdaile at 6:32 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I would try a Free and clear detergent, or just use the one you using(at least on one load) to test it.
    earthsangel2006

Answer by earthsangel2006 at 6:33 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Rockin' Green works awesome. Same with Dreft.
    KelseyC

Answer by KelseyC at 6:34 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I have never used the expensive Dreft, but I do use the dye-free, fragrance-free detergents for my son's clothes. We just find which one is cheapest of the free detergents and buy that. I have extremely sensitive skin, as does my husband, and it looks like my son has picked that up from us as well.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 6:35 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I would say use yours and then if there is a problem switch. i was told by my doctor that nothing special needs to be used
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 6:45 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• my daughter had exzcema spell check so we had to change her washing detergent we have always used gain so we just bought her gain dye and fragence free i beleive almost all laundry detergents carry the fragence and dye free im 71/2 months prego with my son and plan to use it with all his clothes because its much better than have to try and get rid of skin rashes
    aggheff08

Answer by aggheff08 at 7:10 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I would use MelaPower 6x Laundry Detergent - my family has very sensitive skin - I love this product because it is natural and very concentrated - it is gentle on our skin and works great!
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 7:40 PM on Sep. 16, 2010