How to kick the baby crave?

I have no room in my life for a baby. I'm only working part time. Right now, my car is my roof over my head until I get a full time job. Just recently I have been searching the web about having babies in mid-life ( I'm a 40 something). I don't want to be like this (single and desperate) and craving a baby in the worst of times.

How do I get these crazy and unrealistic desires out of my head? And, why am I like this?

I listed this question under health because it seems like a psychological issue.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Health

• For me, it was as simple as babysitting for a friend of mine.

Once I had first-hand experience of trying to chase my tweens with a wet, unhappy toddler on my hip... and I considered the financial, emotional, and physical repercussions of a third child, I quit wanting one.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 6:59 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• yeah volunteer @ daycare or local church nursery. gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 7:49 PM on Sep. 19, 2010