TN child support/ divorce

my future ex is supposed to go to deposition next to disclose his actual income. (the only thing pending is child support) after his deposition, what happens next? my lawyer doesnt talk to me much so i am asking whomever may have an idea here...

mrsmostafa

Asked by mrsmostafa at 7:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• They have to give you a copy of what the Court decides for CS. You can google Child Support Calculator for your state to get an idea of what it could be.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:47 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• You'll get the list of his assets and you'll have a chance to look it over and see if you think there's anything missing. Like if he forgets to mention the 20 acres his uncle left him or $5,000 he invested. Then if you think it's on the up and up the courts decide what is a fair amount for him to pay in cs
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 8:13 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• check it out on the computer and see what you can find out
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 16, 2010