Etopic Pregnancy?

Women who had one, what did it feel like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's very painful. In my case the embryo was in my tube, and I had hemorrhaging for weeks. The tube partially ruptured several weeks before it actually exploded, so I was bleeding both internally and vaginally. I felt very week, and passed out twice, I had excruciating pain on the side where the pregnancy was. When it finally exploded I was in so much pain that I was unable to stand up. Mine was nearly 30 years ago, they didn't do an ultrasound until it had completely exploded. They told me I was lucky to be alive.

If you at all suspect that you may have an ectopic pregnancy.....CALL YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY, I was told that you can bleed to death within hours of your tube rupturing. Not all ectopic pregnancies happen in the tube, but the majority of them do.

Good Luck, and please let us know what happens.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:50 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I had an ectopic pregnancy, the pain I was having felt like bad menstrual cramps. If you do not get this checked right away you can have major complications, I have even heard death.
    nettyg

Answer by nettyg at 11:43 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Horribly painful. I dealt with it for about a month before ending up in the hospital and then having surgery. It is nothing to mess around with for sure. If it ruptures it can be life threatening.
    joyful_mama

Answer by joyful_mama at 11:38 AM on Sep. 17, 2010