I know it's the thought that counts...

But, Come on now!

I work evening shifts, and bought a burger and was sitting in my car to eat it at a park area I like (I work 30 minutes from home so can't really go home for lunch), but anyways, the park is across from a nursing home. I saw some people apparently going to see someone. I guess they thought a flower bouquet would be nice, but the Mom actually cut the roses from the rose bush outside of the nursing home. She made her kids hold the flowers while she picked them. THEN, she gathers them altogether and walked into the nursing home. She may not want to spend alot on flowers, but at least spend the $10 at the store, if you want to give them to someone as a gift!

Anyone else think this is tacky?

wenona_mandy

Asked by wenona_mandy at 7:03 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I agree that it's tacky.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• yes! It's an after thought and that doesn't count!
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 7:18 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Tacky!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 7:18 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• She shouldn't have done that.

Answer by Bmat at 7:28 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• That's pretty bad! Classless, if you ask me.
    JohnnyCakes

Answer by JohnnyCakes at 7:42 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• really bad................
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:45 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Extremelly tacky!
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:00 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• What nice memories she's making for her kids, huh? Makes a person wonder what else she has her kids helping her do.
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 9:59 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• If you think that one was Tacky, you're going to love this!!! Know how cheap my ex-brother-in-law is? How cheap is he? He is so cheap that on Valentine's Day he brought his wife home some flowers. Dying flowers at best. He then told her he pick them up off a grave! No that was real TACKY!!!! Happy to say, she's free of him & a girl is married to him. They deserve each other. I'm not saying that to be mean. The woman knew this guy in High School. Her marriage ends. She pursues him even tho he's married. They have an affair for a year. My sister was ill with Cancer. in the middle of it he tells her he's divorceing her.My sister wanted a wedding. Never got it. The day their divorce was final, her ex got married in the church on the corner of my sister's street, even thought they lived 10 miles in another town! Very, very Tacky people. He's paying dearly for it now! His wife's used all his Savings & in deep debt! LOL
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 11:14 AM on Sep. 17, 2010