Does anyone else look online for baby stuff for their next baby even without being pregnant? :-)

I'm not pregnant and probably won't be for a while, but I can't help but look on Craigslist and online for what want for my next baby. LOL Am I the only one who does this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think it's fine to look (I look at girl items even though I only have a son), but once you start to buy, that's when the problems start. :)
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 7:08 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I look at stuff...I admit. I don't buy though.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:16 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i sometimes go on to babies r us online or sometimes even when i go to the store i have two boys and i would just love to at soem point have a girl o usually start looking at some stuff that im getting for my two boys and for some reason i end up looking at girls stuff i love it so much but yeah hopefully at some poing i will have my baby girl but for now im very happy with my 2 sons
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 7:48 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I look at stuff...even in stores lol. I never buy em though.
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 10:18 PM on Sep. 16, 2010