Laundry ?

How many laundry baskets do you own? Are some for clean and others for dirty? And some for color breakdown?

Trying to figure out why I can't seem to stay organized in this dept.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Home & Garden

• i have 2 laundry baskets, 1 for clean and 1 for dirty, that's all i need cause i does laundry pretty much every day!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 7:12 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• we have one really big one. we take it to the laundramat with everything in it, clean it out with a papertowel while we are there and bring eveyting home in it. it stays in the bathroom.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• 4 lol. I have one for my son's bedroom, one for our bedroom, one for the bathroom and kitchen stuff together-towels, washcloths, hand towels and sheets. Then one smaller one that I use to carry the laundry back and forth in.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 7:17 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• We have one. All sorting of colors, cold things, etc is done near the washer.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:17 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I have one for mine and DH's clothes, one for the boys clothes and one for towels/wash cloths

any clothes on the floor do not get washed at my house...it has to be in a basket

I do laundry almost daily

I enjoy doing laundry though
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 7:18 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I have a three part sorter. One is for jeans, one is for whites, one is for colors. Then I have two square baskets ~ one is for my hubby's uniforms and one is for towels. This way there is nothing tossed on the floor. Once a section or basket is full, it gets washed!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 7:19 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i have 3 laundry baskets that i use to carry the clean or dirty clothes in. i have 4 hampers..... one in the kids bathroom, 2 in my bathroom (they are small, that's why i had to get 2 lol), and one downstairs in the laundry room (so dirty clothes don't just get thrown on the floor). i empty out the hampers into the laundry baskets and usually i sort them into piles on the kitchen floor. since they're in piles on the floor that gives me incentive to get it done in a timely manner instead of taking all day lmao
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:34 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I have four, one for each of us to use and one working basket. We each have our own basket for collecting the dirty clothes each week, then at the end of the week the clothes are brought down and divided into a laundry sortor. As I wash & fold the clothes, I put each person's things back in his or her basket. When the baskets are full, they get taken back upstairs to be put away. The working basket is the basket I use to put the dry clothes in as I'm folding them into our personal baskets. I also use the working basket for the towels & rags until they are folded and put away.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 7:35 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• We have three. I use one for dirty stuff and two for sorting clean clothes between me and my husband.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:40 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I must have a dozen. But husband and grandkids are always taking them outside or somewhere else for other purposes.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:45 PM on Sep. 16, 2010