WOULD YOU LET DH GO TO A STRIP CLUB WITH A FRIEND

OK SO TONIGHT MY DN AND HIS FRIEND WHO IS ALSO MARRIED WANTED TO GO TO A STRIP CLUB...HIS FRIENDS WIFE WAS OK WITH IT..HOW EVER I AM NOT.... MABEY IF I WAS WITH HIM..BUT IF NOT I DONT THINK ITS OK!!
BUMP ME PLEASE

mommy2eblb

Asked by mommy2eblb at 11:31 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• I would and have. However, if YOU aren't comfortable with it then he should respect that.
    littleangelkiss

Answer by littleangelkiss at 11:32 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• i do it dont bother me sometimes i go with him its funny
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 11:35 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I don't, but that's just me.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 11:36 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Ummm no!!! I would never be okay with that. If he wants to see someone strip than strip for him in the privacy of your home!!! That's just distasteful.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 11:38 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I don't mind- strip clubs do not allow touching of the girls at all- I'd rather he go look at women and come home hot and bothered for me! :)
    musichollie

Answer by musichollie at 11:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• My dh has gone. I have gone to see male strippers with my girlfriends also. I didn't really get anything out of it. Dh came home and told me all about it. we talk to each other about everything. I wouldn't mind going with him.
    liebimom3

Answer by liebimom3 at 11:42 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I actually tried to get my husband to go on his birthday. His friend's offered to take him, I was offering to go. he just didn't want to go, for whatever reason. I have no problem whatsoever. As my friend Jeff says 'Just cuz I am on a diet doesn't mean I can't look at the menu."
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:00 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Mine has & it doesn't bother me bc he's coming home 2 me!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 12:22 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I don't have a problem with it, these women are "working" too. This just happens to be how they feed their babies. That's how I see it.
    lnlsmommy

Answer by lnlsmommy at 12:52 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• If he wants to go thats fine with me as long as he is honast about it and comes home to me i really dont see a problem.....I worked in 2 strip clubs a long time ago NO BASHING I DID NOT ASK FOR YOUR OPINION BUT I HAD TO PAY FOR SCHOOL AND THINGS AND FAST anyway what women think go's on in these places 9 times outta 10 doesnt!!! It is usually pretty harmless just women trying to make money same as u and me! And guys usually come home all hot and botherd which hey is a plus in my book!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 1:07 AM on Oct. 18, 2008