Possible Implantation Bleeding?

Hi, I've always had regular periods which come approx. every 28 days. This past Saturday (9/11/10) I went to the bathroom and noticed some pinkish blood when I wiped. My period is not due until around the 22-23. For me, Saturday would have been 3dpo. The blood only lasted a few bathroom trips and then was gone by the evening. Does anyone think this could have been implantation bleeding? When should I do a pregnancy test? Should I wait until I miss my period (if I do miss it)? Thanks

specialk3621

Asked by specialk3621 at 7:32 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I would what till you miss your period. Good look .
    cat708

Answer by cat708 at 8:37 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I would also wait until you miss your period but just to be encouraging, it sounds like my symptoms when I was pregnant fhe first time! Good luck! If so, what you experienced, could be implantation bleeding.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 3:22 PM on Sep. 17, 2010