Can I go to bed at 7:30 with the kids?

WHY am I so tired!! I mean I worked today. I woke up at 5:30 but that's only 15 min earlier than normal. I came home cleaned house, laid on the bed and payed some bills then cooked dinner. I mean what did I do to make me so tired?

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 7:37 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol, I don't know what ya did to make yourself so tired..but listen to your body! If you can do it...go to bed early. I would if I could! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:40 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• It catches up with you from time to time. Hope you are not coming down with a cold. That's a sign for me. Drop into bed whenever you can!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:40 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Why not?
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:57 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• 5:30 am....lol if i got up that early i would be droping tired too...i don't get up till 8 or 9 am and i am ready for bed by 8 pm when my dd goes to bed....
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 7:40 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Well if this makes you feel a little better i have been up since 2:30am got ready for work went to work from 4am till 3pm then i came home got dinner made and helped my step-son with his homework then i gave my 2yrs old DD a tubbie and then we read 4 books and she is just about asleep. I am on my way to bed myself after a bowl of cereal. So anyways i will do this all over again tomorrow morning but to morrow i will most like not be able to get out there till near 4pm so yes Fridays suck at work, most weeks.
    To answer your question of course it's fine for you to go to bed with the kids. I would just make sure they all are sleeping and can't get out of bed and make messes.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 7:49 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• It is Thursday. Everybody is tired at the end of the workweek. Go on to bed if you need to. You'll have a better Fri because of it.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 8:30 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Sure...can I come with? I would love an early bed time.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:52 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• If you want to do it! A well rested mom is a happy mom!
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 9:44 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• If you have the chance to go to sleep, sleep when you can. It could also be your body telling you that its stressed. Wether from work or home or both, we can overwork our minds/ and or bodies. We think we're like that bunny that keeps going and going and going. If the sleep doesn't help, may be a time for a check up and get some blood work done. You could have a virus, not enough iron, or your blood sugars could be off. What ever you do, PLZ don't ignore it. You only have one body. I ignored it and now at 52 I'm on oxygen and in a wheel chair. I wouldn't go to the Dr. when I got a cold. I kept getting colds, flu, etc... Finally one day my lungs said, I'm done. Hence forth the oxygen. I also was tired. Turns out one of those trips to the hospital for not seeing the Dr for flu, was Broncitius and Namonia.BAD! They gave me steriods. It shot my sugar count up, causing Dibetitis. Crazy huh? Take care of your body. Trust it.
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 10:51 AM on Sep. 17, 2010