Why is it when you're playing around with someone and they get hurt, they bite your head off and practically cut you out of their life, but when YOU get hurt, it's hilarious? (Rant alert, but there is a question)

I don't get that. I mean, if someone hurts me accidentally when we're wrestling around or anything, if I get hurt badly enough I may tear up, but I laugh my butt of about it eventually. But if I so much as step on one of my friends feet, my head practically gets taken off and they act like they hate me for hours, days, weeks, or even months or years! WTH?! This person has almost ripped my nipple ring out before, left huge bruises on me, etc. (which they found to be HILARIOUS), and I toss a (TINY!) piece of cardboard and hit them in the top of the head completely by accident because I wasn't even looking when I tossed it, and I'm a demon for it?! I'm sorry, but if you want to play rough or something, you should know you might get hurt a little bit.

Do you have any friends like this? Why do some people act like that?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 7:45 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I would say that a friend like that is one you don't really need. If they can not let stuff go then let them go.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:49 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• no i don't have any friends like that. they are obviously not your friend if they treat you with that much disrespect.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:47 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• No, I don't know anyone like that. At least not since I was six. I wouldn't bother myself with someone like that. They're not your friend. Move on.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 8:07 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I'm not into roughhousing being a delicate flower and all!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 8:44 PM on Sep. 16, 2010