Do God care if you break man made laws?

Like speeding and stuff like that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• He says to follow the law of the land as long as it does not go against Him.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 8:11 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• My Gods don't... They're more of the Karmac kind than they are the "rules" kind...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:11 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Yes he does. He wants us to follow our leaders and laws of OUR land. As long as it does not go against the law of the Bible.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:14 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Like grammar?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Yes ... so long as man's laws do not command what God forbids, or forbids what God commands, then he cares about us obeying them.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 11:35 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Romans 13
    Submission to the Authorities

1Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you. 4For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 12:34 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• It says in the bible to follow the rules and laws of the land. So yes..... unless the laws are corrupt.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 8:59 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• DOES God care?... and I am not really sure, lol. BUMP
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 8:08 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Yes, I think He does care. He may or may not approve of the leaders we have all of the time, but He did allow them to come into power over us, (not caused them to), and you can't obey God's laws if you're disobeying man's. But that's just my opinion. Please no bashing. :(
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 8:09 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Does.  I believe you meant does. And since there is no god, no, I do not believe so. Though, I personally enjoy my freedom, and wish no one else harm- so I tend to floow the laws of the land. You know, it doesn't take an imaginary friend to tell you when something is wrong, or just plain shitty.

ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:47 PM on Sep. 16, 2010