Omg!!! Why would my husband do this to me!!!! Lol!!!

Ive been dieting for a little over a week now and Ive been doing pretty good, sticking to it nicely. Well, hubby just went to Blockbuster to get us a movie to watch tonight, and guess what he brings home with him... A movie theatre variety pack, with 6 boxes of candy!!! All of my faves!! Sour gummy worms, gummy bears!! All the good stuff!! Ughhhhh, whyyyyy, lol. I dont want to cave in and eat it, but its soo soo tempting, lol. He doesnt even eat the stuff, and he knows how hard Im trying here, lol! Why would he do this!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I think guys get jealous when they think we are loosing weight like someone might notice us or something. Just eat a few and be good and keep on smiling and loosing :)
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:33 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• maybe he thought since you have been working so hard you deserve a treat...Men dont think like we do...He was just trying to do something nice for the woman he loves...watch the movie, eat a few gummies and put the rest away...
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 8:12 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I call that sabotage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 8:22 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• lol, i always count calories and i could eat whatever i wanted if i had that amount of calories left.....
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:11 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• maybe he sees u losing weight, guys get jelouse n dnt want other men looking at their ladies
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 8:12 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• maybe he just wants you to stop stressing over your weight, and wanted to see you smile :) i'd go ahead and eat the candy. one time isn't going to hurt you too bad. you deserve to treat yourself every once in a while. just don't over do it.
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 8:13 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• sounds like my husband. i tell him i'm trying to cut out junk food so he brings home my favorite ice cream!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:14 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• LOL- What a stinker- maybe he doesnt want you to get too hot! If you want to sample the treats, do what Courtney Cox does on Cougar Town, put it in your mouth, chew, but dont swallow- and spit it out. I know that sounds gross- but I have a huge sweet tooth & am considering trying this calorie saving method! (No anorexia/bulemic- speeches please!) Enjoy the movie!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:17 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• LOL...he is ROTTEN!
    If you've been "good" all week...would you be able/willing to treat yourself to some sweets? Like maybe make yourself a small bowl with a little of each candy. IF you think you can stop at that? lol
    For me...I know..I'd sit there and eat them all. You'd have to have some good will power!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:19 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Maybe he's a closet chubby chaser and he doesn't want you to lose the weight he enjoys bouncing on?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:47 AM on Sep. 17, 2010