Fireproof?

My friend gave it to me because I have recently came to realize that God does exist and he does listen and he does love me. But I know it's about marriage and me and my husband are separated with no chance of getting back together. Is it going to depress me if I watch it?

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 8:09 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• watch it! Even if you and your husband do not get back together its such a wonderful story and really reveals God's heart!!! (btw I thought my marraige was over and had no hope, but God worked a miracle in my marriage) be open to what God has for your life.... whatever it may be.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 8:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• It's very good and has a great story line to help people so I wouldn't think you'd get depressed but it may make you sad
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:32 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• it's actually about couples and their problems.. you may come to find out that even if it doesn't save your marriage, it could help with future relationships.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:19 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• It shouldn't. It's a VERY good movie, and you can get more out of it than just the marriage points of it. I watched it when I was completely alone in life...or thought I was anyway.
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 8:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Probably. I bawled my eyes out when I watched it because my husband and I were separated. We also have no chance of getting back together. If you ever want someone to talk to, I'm here, by the way. It may not get to you the way it got to me, but it broke my heart.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:35 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• It is a great movie, but I'm not sure how it would have made me feel if I would have been having marriage problems.
    jillybean4

Answer by jillybean4 at 11:23 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I agree that you should watch it. Even if it can't help with your current relationship, it might help you make better choices in your next one.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 2:45 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I think you should watch it. I'm not a big believer in God, but I loved that movie. It made me cry, it's very good!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 4:21 PM on Sep. 18, 2010