before or after.

with your first baby....were they on time, early, or late?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Late! I have two and am pregnant with number three. My first two were both overdue and induced.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 11:44 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• My first pregnancy was with twins and I had them 3 and 1/2 weeks early and my second pregnancy I was induced and had her a week early.
    Anonymous

• I was 3 weeks early, I wasn't induced or anything he just wanted out and I was ok with that because it was July and hot!
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 11:52 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I was 1 week early... but they misjudged my due date (lets face it... you pretty much know when you concieved your child) so he was born at exactly 40 weeks. This isn't overly common, though.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:57 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• My first was a week overdue and I was threatened with being induced the next morning. I went into labor that night. Then my second I was a week early, but labor stopped after my water broke, so I ended up getting pitocin to try to keep things moving.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:58 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• they were both early my first was born at 37 weeks and my secound was born at 36 weeks i have early babies i guess.
    ashleejo

Answer by ashleejo at 12:02 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• one day early. I was so grateful for that one day.
    peppermintkathy

Answer by peppermintkathy at 12:11 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• 4 days late, but I was induced and not even really close to going into labor.
    Anna_2250

Answer by Anna_2250 at 12:15 AM on Oct. 18, 2008