What type of birth control are you on?

I am on low estrigen 24.... it claims that it is non weight gaining however my appetite is endless and I have no self control LOL..... and it also claims that it doesnt cause acne which seems to have just come on as well, only after starting the pill... I am considering Implanon, anyone have it or know someone on it? Sorry i know there is a few questions within this but please try your hardest to answer.

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 8:26 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Health

• i am on the mirena (iud), it hurt like hell when they put it in, but i like it now
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:27 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I had my tubes tied. BUT before that I was using only the vaginal spermicidal strips. No hormones, no pregnancies. ONce I was addiment I wanted no more I went with a permanent solution.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:28 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• vasectomy

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:28 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Copper IUD. I can't do the hormones so this was a good option for me. I love it.
    phantomphan

Answer by phantomphan at 8:33 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• good old fashion prayer. lol. and it does help we use condems...and rarely have sex. we're in the process of moving, we've been living with family for a while so it's very rare. he's going to work on getting cut soon though. i have 4 months worth of Yaz for when he does, just enough for when he does get cut, you're supposed to wait at least 3 months afterwards so they can make sure it didn't grow back.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 8:35 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• mirena and i agree with princess beth, it hurt, but i too like it now. i dread when it comes out though.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 8:41 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Mirena IUD. LOVE IT. No problems at all. mild cramping at insertion but as soon as i left the office I had no pain or cramping at all. And no periods since! I have to have it removed in a year though because my 5 years will be up. I have to decide at that time if I want to reinsert a new one or maybe try for baby #3!
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 8:42 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i use none, and i have 5 kids to show for it : )
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:42 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Mirena . it did hurt when I got it in but now its no hassle and my periods are slowly dissapearing...i'm pretty happy with it.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 8:45 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I have the mirena. Hurt like hell putting in but love it! I don;t even think about it...periods have went away!!!!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2010