What would you want to receive in a give away?

I am doing a give away drawing next week for my business. It would be mainly geared towards moms and their children so I would like my give away to include something for the mom and the child(ren). I am planning on spending between $25-$50 and was wanting some opinions from moms. What would you like to receive in a give away? Would you want something just for yourself or would you want something that the whole family could enjoy (movie tickets, free passes to play putt-putt)?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 8:26 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Shopping

• How about a picnic basket with goodies in it?
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 2:14 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• gift certificate to Wal-mart

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:28 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• movie tickets are great.. i dont know if yall have this but in my city we have a gym and they have family day where the kids come with parents and do diffrent stuff but if its just for moms nail certificate or gift certificates alot easier when thinking of one person verse more
    aggheff08

Answer by aggheff08 at 8:31 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• gift card to target, outback steak house, jcpenny, massage or nail salon

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:34 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• movie tickets
    for moms like a 15 min massage somewhere
    gift cards for pizza :)
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 8:44 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• gift card to a restaurant, or place like walmart/target, etc. It can be use by the mom for her or for her and the kids.

you could also do a gift card for groceries

personally i wouldn't want movie tickets because my daughter is too young to sit in a movie theater, and getting a sitter to go out for the night to see a movie is just not really worth it IMO. (especially since the movie theaters around here a at least an hour away). That and you never know if there is going to be something worth seeing or not at the time.

IMO you'd be better off maybe with a netflix gift card so they can order movies instead.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:11 AM on Sep. 17, 2010