What would you think when you walk into a salon and everyone had the same haircut?

I go to an empire beauty school and it seems as if all the girls I attend with have the same hair cut ( not as myself, but as each other). Some may be different variations of it, but its all generally the same. And they also try to get their clients to get the same cut. I dont get it!

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 8:31 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• RUN!!! don't walk to the door!!! RUN!!!
    mrsnikifrank

Answer by mrsnikifrank at 8:31 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Laugh? (:
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 8:33 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I'd check to make sure it wasn't an episode of Punked or something LOL
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 8:36 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I think RUN is great advice! I had a friend who was always trying to let me have her do my hair but she and her whole family had mullets! No way!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 8:39 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF FAD HAIRCUTS!! as its a beauty school, it makes sense that they've practiced/learned a certain cut or versions of it (due to differences in hair/textures, thick/thin hair). once a student has 'mastered' (LOL!) a cut, its only normal to be proud of being able to replicate it on another head. in time, hopefully, they will be able to use their skills and branch out a bit. it takes time, and practicepracticepractice!!
    don't knock the beauty school gals...they are your future hairstylist!!

i worked with a gal who had done hair for several years, but everytime she got a new 'revelation', she turned out clones of it, on every client! it was tiring to watch..but then, i knew my clients had individual styles, and they liked it. if the other gal's clients didn't mind looking like twins (and triplets, and quads, etc), then who was i to balk? LOL!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:44 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• it's like that married with children- when peggy takes marcy to the salon with her, they all have the same hairdo and marcy gets it too!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 8:51 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I would think 'I GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!'
    jennygrasonmama

Answer by jennygrasonmama at 9:35 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I would find another place to go.
    sweet_mamaof3

Answer by sweet_mamaof3 at 10:22 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I would run the other way. I try very hard to not copy cuts and styles.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:27 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Well if its a school that means that they've practiced on each others hair.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 10:51 PM on Sep. 16, 2010