Does anyone know how to lower you blood pressure (no meds)?

I have to wait till Thursday to see the Dr again... I'm 25 and have really high blood pressure. I know when it spikes... I get a really bad headache, I'm really irritable and feel very floaty & dizzy. I need some tips for how to lower it when it spikes till I go in again to see what is causing it.

MissRyleesMommy

Asked by MissRyleesMommy at 5:24 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Health

• one thing is you need to stay away from salty foods. salt will increase your pressure. try laying down and relaxing, maybe listen to a mood lightener???? but i bet staying away from salt will help lower it for ya.
    3lilgems

Answer by 3lilgems at 5:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Lower blood pressure quickly and easily without medication - index
    20 ways to lower blood pressure without drugs. How these high quality relaxation techniques can reduce stress and lower your blood pressure immediately ! ...
    www.sunsetvideo.org/lower-blood-pressure-index.html -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Eliminate all caffeine and as much salt as you can and drink lots of water-this is helpful!
    boysmom67

Answer by boysmom67 at 5:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• i agree drink distilled water and no sodium based products its not in everything try going to trader joes and eat healthier when you elminate caffinee and salt it will help greatily as well as try to excercise more i would do 20 sit ups in the morning and at night when the kids were asleep then worked in more or more or jump rope isss really good cardio for you for anyone Try to eat more fruits and veggies and less pasta and rice because of the salt factor
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 5:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I don't know if you believe in herbs or not but they have been working for my family. I taught my brother how to make garlic tea. You just take a garlic clove and stick it in some water cut for about a minute and then drink the water. You can add honey if that makes it more tolerable for you. There are also capsules! Cayanne is also a good one to use with the garlic. check out my home page for my web site info. God Bless!
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 6:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Meditate, visualize all the stress and toxins and ailments as being a orange colored liquid and move it out of your body.....Meditation is a wonderful thing and it's free
    N2TeazingYou

Answer by N2TeazingYou at 1:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Are you open to a natural remedy for high blood pressure? If so PM me as I know of a company that makes a supplement to lower BP naturally.
    MentorByDesign

Answer by MentorByDesign at 3:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2008