Political garbage

Is anyone else voting for a 3rd party person? I am, not sure which yet, and i know they won't win, but i don't think Obama is quite ready yet, and i don't think McCain would do a very good job. And i refuse to vote for anyone who is prochoice, just a personal belief, but i'm voting third party so i can honestly say i voted for someone i believe in. It seems like so many people don't even realize there are more than 2 people running.

FinleyFirst

Asked by FinleyFirst at 11:42 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• you might as well not vote. JMO
    Anonymous

• Personally, I'm voting for McCain, but I would encourage ANYONE that felt more comfortable with a third party candidate to cast their vote accordingly. This a democracy, after all, and it's important for every voice to be heard. Plus, I'm a big fan of personal integrity. Good luck in your decision making :-)

I'm curious, since I imagine a lot of third party supporters will be posting here, does anyone know which Presidential election received the highest number of votes for a third party candidate??
    sgalsmommy

Answer by sgalsmommy at 11:51 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• why do you think i shouldn't vote??? i'd like a more in depth answer for you opinon, just wondering.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 11:52 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I think you absolutely vote for whomever you feel comfortable with, and I think it highly unpatriotic not to vote.
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 11:54 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I say vote for the person you truly believe in and while it may seem like a long shot, you just never know what will happen. Stranger things have happened in America.
    Whoistheboss

Answer by Whoistheboss at 12:01 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• they are not going to win.. might as well vote for the lesser of the 2 evils and vote for someonewho IS goinng to win.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• If you do the candidate calculator at vajoe.com it will tell you to which percentage you agree with all of the candidates (including all third party candidates), maybe that will help you find a 3rd party candidate you like. Good luck and happy voting mama!
    cait030507

Answer by cait030507 at 8:32 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• The 3rd party candidate is a waste of a vote and time until they can run on equal standing with the Dems and Reps because up til now, they haven't had a chance in hell of winning.

Yes, yes, yes.. I know.. It's to prove a point and to be heard but who really hears you? People have been voting for them for years to be heard and does anyone really remember those candidates or the people who voted for them? Not really.

Feel free to vote for one of them and get lost in that principal.. I know there are only two true options and I don't have time to waste my vote.
    GOBryan

Answer by GOBryan at 11:02 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I second the, "You might as not vote."
    Anonymous

• I second the, "You might as well not vote."
    Anonymous