CRYING!!!

I JUST CAME BACK FROM THE ER,MY DOCTOR SEND ME THERE FOR A ULTRA SOUND.THE OB DOCTOR SAID THAT IT LOOKS LIKE I'M 2 WEEKS PREGNANT AND THAT EVERYTHING WAS FINE,ANOTHER DOCTORS COME IN THE ROOM AND HE TELLS ME THAT IT LOOKS LIKE A FAILED PREGNANCY AND THAT IT'S A MISCARRIAGE.I'M SO CONFUSED NOW.I NEVER HAD A MISCARRIAGE BEFORE.I DONT KNOW WHAT TO EXCEPT.I'M NOT IN ANY PAIN OR ANYTHING.I HAVE ALL THE PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS.HOW COULD ONE DOCTOR TELL ME ONE THING AND THE OTHER DOCTOR TELLS ME ANOTHER.HAS THIS EVER HAPPEN TO ANYONE?I'M PRAYING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW.I REALLY WANT MY BABY.

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 11:48 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I just want to give you a big hug and let you cry on my shoulder. I have never been through anything like this, but you need to get a third opinion. 2 doctors arguing about what is going on in your body while you are laying gooped up on a table in front of them sounds like a terrible situation. Drop both of these unprofessional bozos and see a new Doctor in the morning!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:55 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I would wait a couple weeks. Just because they didn't see the baby doesn't mean there won't be one. You are probably to early to tell. I wouldn't do a thing with out waiting at least 3 weeks and then having a follow up ultrasound. Good luck

Love,
    Michelle
    hopingforanange

Answer by hopingforanange at 12:07 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• i agree with bloomsr,i hope everything goes fine! goodluck
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 12:07 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Sometimes the pregnancy has a sac with nothing in it, so it's confusing. They should see a heartbeat at 10 days of pregnancy if I'm correct. I'm hoping and praying that you are still pregnant and that your baby is fine. I had a miscarriage several years ago and ran in to problems the next day and rushed back to the dr and while I was there something else came out and the dr told me that I'd just lost another baby and I grieved really hard for that baby and it turned out to be an empty sack and my dr was a specialist but they had to do testing to find out for sure what it was. Either way, I'm thinking of you and hoping for the best. Get a 3rd opinion from a dr you trust.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:45 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• If you had a miscarrage u would be bleeding and some cramping. I had an ultrasound at 6weeks and they could only see like a dot. There would be no showing of a baby that early
    Anonymous